- Were you looking for The Paxadorans, the residents of Paxadora?
Not much about Paxadora's geography has been revealed, but it is known that the natural structures and formations bear a resemblance to Earth's.
- Main article: The Paxadorans
The residents of Paxadora are the Paxadorans, a humanoid species that relies on "splitting" themselves into variants in order to ensure survival. These variants come in all shapes and sizes, but they all love Paxadora as their home.
- The Spanish term for Paxadora is "Puerta de Paz", which translates to "Gate of Peace".
- Although the idea of Paxadora is original to Krazy-Stew, the original story of the Paxadora portrayed it much differently than they are now, mainly due to the original story having a different author than Krazy-Stew himself. Many changes were made from the original story to the current Paxadora.
- For instance, Paxadora was originally an eighth continent of Earth governed solely by Krazy-Stew, as opposed to the planet that it is today.